Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 4, 2012

Classical music

Teehee, ever since I read the Piano no mori (Piano in the forest) and watch Sung Ha Jung, I've been having a weird interest in classical music. Before, I thought they were boring and were meant for old people but now, I'm totally addicted. They ease my soul and make me forget every bad, wrong things. Just like books!
Well, I may call them classical music since they have no lyrics but some of they are actually songs in famous movies or popular songs these days that were played by piano, guitar or violin.

1. Piano no mori ( Piano in the forest) performing scene:


I got goose-bump the first time I listen to it and I got addicted after reading the manga too. Dunno who played this though.

2. Sung Ha Jung playing I'm yours(Jason Marz)


The guitar prodigy Sung Ha Jung was born in 1996 (he is 17). He first play guitar at 11. After getting guitar lectures from his father, the little boy got more and more attached to the guitar. But he didn't expect that his little hobby has caught the attention of media when he put a video of him playing guitar on the internet. Since then, Sung Ha has received the honor to perform with many great artists in and outside of Korea.He's put up many concerts of his own and produced 3 albums,too.

  
Little Sung Ha! Waaa! So cute ^^

Believe it or not, this boy has been invited to participate in hundreds of amateur and professional concerts at the age of 11. 

3. Jun Sung Ahn:

Cuter than Sung Ha :-P

I accidentally found some clips of this guy on Youtube while searching for Sung Ha. In my opinion (I dont know anything about music nor have many senses about it), I think this guy is good, at least he plays fluently and I feel his energy in the song though I don't think he's as good as Sung Ha yet. 
Dunno why he hasn't got any media attention by now, I mean, he's got an averagely handsome face.

1 nhận xét:

  1. hi i'M die heart fan of sungha jung his music really is calming and warming i had watched his all the videos and he really is a star though he doesnt talk much sad sad sad

    i watcched the video of jung sung it was really good to tell the truth when he started i got goosebumps heheeee

    well i just started with my blog...so please visit though it doent have much thing to see

    http://swetschanu.blogspot.com/

    Trả lờiXóa